Monday, July 25, 2011

The "R" family

I got to meet up with the "R" family Friday evening for a little family fun. I had met the youngest kiddo before and instantly fell in love with him, he is so sweet! So, I was excited to work with him again. Being the mother of three I know that picture day can be a little nerveracking for mother and photographer :) Or in my case being both at the same time to my crew is downright scary sometimes! So, admittedly it is always a little bit of a challenge to connect with each child to be able invoke real smiles and loosen them up when there are multiple children but somehow I can always work it out. I love watching the family dynamics and the relationships between siblings. It allows me to think on my feet and figure out how to best work with everyone to get them to do what I need them to. This session we were just doing a mini session so we had about 20 minutes to get it done. Nothing like working under pressure :) They did great and I got some wonderful images of them. Their Daddy is in Iraq and has been since October, so I hope these images bring him a little closer to home.











1 comment:

  1. I can't begin to tell you how much I love these photos!!! I can't wait for my husband to see them. I know he is going to love them as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete