Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Valentine's Boudoir Sessions are coming!!!!

THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL...IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE LIST FOR THE NEXT ONE EMAIL ME AT LHuntphotog@live.com. I could do them again as soon as next month if there is enough interest!

This is something I have wanted to do for awhile. I tried last year but it didn't work out, so decided to try again this year. The response has been good enough to work out the details so they are as follows...

Date: January 22, 2012 (first time I have written 2012 :)
Time slots will be in 1.5 hour blocks (overlapping by 30 minutes) which will include hair, make up, and shoot time. I encourage you to come early and stay late to get some much needed girl time and allow extra time if needed to prepare. Start and stop time will depend on the number of participants and will be determined later. First come first serve to fill the time slots.

Where: My home studio in Mount Juliet. I will have several set ups available as well props to pose with (i.e. chairs, rugs, pillows, etc). The look and feel I am going for is simple, clean and classic. I will have a black backdrop that is timeless and sexy as well as a bed set with beautiful bedding.

What to wear: That is totally up to you! If you want lingerie, totally fine. If you want to wear jeans and a t-shirt, fine. Husbands work shirt, sports jersey, a nightgown, nothing, all fine. While I am calling this boudoir it by no means requires anything beyond your comfort zone! Now, I KNOW there are lots of Moms out there like me who are self conscious about your post baby bodies and I am here to tell you camera angles and posing are your best friends! I can make you look amazing no matter what. A strategically placed blanket or scarf to hide those stubborn areas (which for me would be that stretched out belly post 3 kids :)is a simple way to make it work while still being sexy. I had some done last year and wore capri jeans, a corset, and heels. I was not showing anything but a little cleavage but felt like a million bucks. It was awesome and so empowering to feel like a woman and not just a mom. I would definitely recommend some sexy heels though as that can make all the difference no matter what you are wearing! There will be time for 2 "outfits", so plan accordingly. I do have some pretty hair accessories, feather boas, hats, a feather fan, chinese umbrellas, and other goodies you can use as well.

Pampering: I will have ladies to do your hair and make up for you if you chose while you relax and enjoy a few drinks and snacks (spirited or not).

Price: Package one: $125- includes hair, make up, and 5 edited full resolution files on a CD with reprint rights and one 8x10 or smaller print

Package two: $150- includes hair, make up, and 10 edited full resolution files on a CD with reprint rights and one 8x10 or smaller print

Want more images to choose from?? Let me know and we can work it out!

Add on a mini brag book which is a 5x5 spiral bound album including all 5 or 10 of your pics for $20.00. Perfect way for hubby to keep all your pictures close in a nightstand or brief case ;)

I will offer a 50% discount off regular pricing for any additional products you wish to purchase.

Email me at lhuntphotog@live.com to get on the list! THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL

Here is a sample of an image I took last year. Simple and smokin hot without showing a thing!!!

1 comment: